Agnese is a faithful reissue of the Gianfranco Frattini design, nominated for a Compasso d’Oro in 1956. The armchair is painstakingly true to the original design, right down to details such as the hand-sewn stitching on the armrests. It features a light frame in ash wood, which elegantly supports the backrest and the seat with its armrests and cushion. A matching pouf is also available, again produced to Frattini’s original design.
- Ottoman - L - 57 cm x W - 51 cm x H - 42 cm
Materials and finishes
- Internal frame: birch plywood 12 mm thick.
- Padding: differentiated - density polyurethane foam.
- Base: open pore stained solid ash wood.
- Upholstery: non removable cover.
- Color options available in upholstery material and base material.