This is one of four collections in which we find the small rectangular mosaic tiles, made of solid metal. They’re 40 x 12 x 1.6 mm, and are available in 14 different finishes. The solid metal tiles are simply arranged in groups of three (forming an attractive square), and adjacent groups are rotated by 90°. The resulting pattern is a captivating, modern version of a very traditional look, resembling a hand-woven basket, one of the oldest art forms known to man. In the collections Cabin, Herringbone and Pk the same tiles are arranged in different patterns, giving each one its own unique flair and feel.
- Immaculately designed and manufactured in Australia to create an unsurpassed metal tile finish.
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality solid metal.
- Available in 14 variants — a variety of metals, alloys and finishes.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike ‘metallic’ coatings. ALLOY tiles won’t dent, crack or de-laminate.
- Face-mounted for better protection of the metal tile face during installation.
- Made in Australia. Consistent high quality. Guaranteed sweat-shop free.
- To ensure the perfect installation we provide a range of finishing pieces.
- High quality metal tile — crushproof, shockproof, guarantees consistent high quality.
- Material, Color & Finish Options Available.