A chair designed by the most famous French designer for the most famous French coffee: the "Café Costes" in Paris.
Comfortable, robust, stackable as is appropriate in these cases. It has become a multipurpose chair, suitable for any space, capable of any combination. The elegantly curved backrest evokes cultured images and domestic memories, with an effect of soft seduction.
- Structure: tubular steel.
- Seat: latex rubber and polypropylene straps
- Chair: 540 x 520, h 780 mm
- Kitchen stool: 520 x 500, h 840 mm
- Bar stool: 520 x 500, h 1000 mm