Cortina is a pendant lamp which plays with light as a delicate curtain. The shape is casted from a block cork which evokes a piece of land levitating. The metal sheet with its reflecting surfaces valorizes the light and form a perfect contrast with the warm aspect of the natural cork.
Cortina values the light, the land and the nature, transposing the outside garden to indoors.
- 100% natural agglomerated dark cork and metal.
- Colourless aqueous coating with properties of water repellency, oil and dirt as well as high resistance to UV and aging (cork). Finishing in ‘antique gold’ (metal).
- ‘Soft green’, ‘clean copper’, ‘dry yellow’, ‘cold white’.
- Arranged with the client.
- 15/30 Watt LED, voltage 230V ±15%; colour temperature in ‘cold white’ (4000K) or‘warm white’ (3000K) under request. High-quality LED lighting with energy savings up to 80% and lifetime over 60.000h.