The anodised aluminium frame is assembled from four precision engineered elements that fit seamlessly together. Frame: anodized aluminium, white or black. Top: frosted glass, transparent glass, white lacquered tops, white HPL, black HPL, oak, walnut and teak with slats.
Deneb table has a very minimal design. But to achieve this simplicity it requires high technology:
– ALUMINIUM: the frame is completely made of super light aluminium.
– THIN: all the profiles have been minimized to 10mm to achieve a light look.
– FRAMES: the frame can be finished in matt-anodized, white lacquer or black lacquer.
– TABLETOPS: the frame can host tabletops in wood, glass, HPL and teak.
– OUTDOOR: all the frames can be used outdoor and most of the tabletops too.