Decorative adaptable trellis with synthetic hedge
Adaptable trellis covered with synthetic ivy. When placed on a support structure, it is perfect as a screen for storages, utility rooms, back entrances or as a divider on balconies or in courtyards. This synthetic hedge has a structure made of natural willow where ivy leaves are placed.
The DIVY X-TENS HEDERA adaptable trellis is perfect for screening balconies, terraces and gardens. It can be used in many ways: it is ideal to quickly and inexpensively decorate any corner where real greenery cannot be used due to lack of soil, light or water.
- It is ideal for screening balconies, terraces and gardens
- It can be installed both vertically and horizontally
- Used to create dividers in courtyards
- It is perfect as a screen for storages, utility rooms, and back entrances
- Adaptable trellis covered with synthetic ivy
- Adaptable support structure made of natural willow
- Versatile and cost-effective
- Natural effect
- Convenient and decorative solution
Use the TENAX FIX-TIE ties included in the pack and available in different colours and sizes to install the TENAX synthetic hedges.
- Fasten the initial part of the roll with the ties to unroll it more easily
- Unroll the synthetic hedge along the surface you are going to screen placing a tie each 20 cm approximately
- Fasten the final part of the hedge with the ties
TENAX synthetic hedges must be washed with water and neutral, non-abrasive detergents. To remove dust or dirt left by rain, gently clean the leaves with a cloth or a broom with soft bristles. If you want to put the synthetic hedge in its bag, the leaves must be perfectly dry before rolling the hedge up.