The Olive briar wood is enriched by a sophisticated and one-of-a-kind pattern, from the sparkling amber nuances to yellow and light-brown veins, making this material one of the most precious in the creation of art and decorative objects throughout the 19th and 20th century. In this suspension lighting, the olive wood is merged with a crystal shade, hosting extra thin translucent porcelain geometries, obtained thanks to a cutting-edge technique executed by Formaminima’s artisans. Providing unforeseen soft plays of light, this creation adds an exclusive note to the high-end Interiors. The satin brass ceiling rose with its squared and sharp geometries guarantees a volume's assonance with the body lamp, underlining its minimalistic aesthetic.
- Satin brass ceiling rose: H 50 x 50 x 50 mm
- Light source supplied per lamp: replaceable LED 1xG9 max 2.6W, 50-60Hz G9 connection, 320lm 2700K Rc80
- Voltage: 220-240v (110v-120v available upon request).
- Adjustable fabric cable: 2x0,75 Ø 6,2mm L 2m (further length available upon request), champagne colour.
- Colour and textures may slightly differ depending on devices, and remain unique for each creation since the handcrafted features and natural materials of this object.
- This product is entirely handcrafted in Italy.