This table light features a diffuser of solid Canaletto walnut wood, natural oil matt finish. This natural essence and its warm touch are matched to the ephemeral materiality of a crystal shade, hand-ground, hosting extra-thin porcelain geometries, originally from Limoges, and handcrafted in Italy through a cutting-edge technique, achieving less than a millimetre thinnes, and so becoming permeable to light. These elements provide sophisticated plays of lights when the table lamp is turned on. A sleek brass squared tubular, enriched by the golden nuance of a matt satin hand-finish, is realised through the employment of hidden joinery, unveiling the sober intersections between the orthogonal elements of this minimal structure. This latter gently suspends the diffuser on a brass base, softly irradiating the coming light into the surrounding Interior.
- Diffuser: H 170 x 50 x 50 mm
- Plate, satin finish: H 1.5 x 250 x 100 mm
- Light source supplied per lamp: replaceable LED 1xG9 max 3.8W, 50-60Hz G9 connection, 470lm 2700K Rc80
- Voltage: 220-240v (110v-120v available upon request).
- Transparent cable provided 2x0,75 fep/fep Ø 3mm L 1,2m (transparent plug and switch included).
- Colour and textures may slightly differ depending on devices, and remain unique for each creation since the handcrafted features and natural materials of this object.
- This product is entirely handcrafted in Italy.