LED music stand light made of brass with black-flocked switchboard. What a great idea! Every pianist or organist needs good lighting to read his or her scores. This lamp solves the problem of finding a way to fasten such a light to valuable instruments. This lamp is fastened to a board wrapped in velvet to protect your instrument’s wood surfaces. The lamp’s height can be adjusted,
making this the perfect holder for your scores. The only wiring is a socket on the bass side of the keyboard. Simply unplug the transformer cable and the lamp can be readily removed and the instrument closed. The angle of the lamp is adjustable and the instrumentalist can adjust it as required.
- Application: Music stand lighting, menu lighting.
- Package contents: Light complete with LED bulbs, flocked board, touchdimmer ball and power supply
- Illuminant: LED
- LED efficiency class: A++
- Illuminant lifespan: 50.000 hours
- Primary voltage: 220V - 240V
- Secondary voltage: DC 24V / 12W
- Tableau dimensions: 380 x 250 x 12 mm
- Complete weight: 900 g
- Light tube: Ø 14 mm, rotatably
- Arm tube: Ø 6 mm
- Arm dimension: 190 mm