A complete lighting system with an integrated transformer for a maximum of 2 bus bars, which are snapped into place by a clip to the aesthetically designed ceiling housing. The position of the conductor in the housing is variable. It can be placed in the middle or to the left or right. The standard Lux 1 spotlight has a joint which is inclinable up to 180°. The second version, the Lux 3 spotlight, illuminates any room with a double gimbal joint. Energy-optimised halogen lamps for traditional incandescent light.
- Use: Lighting systems for low ceilings, small rooms such as a children’s room, corridors, cloakrooms, stairwells and can also be used as decorative wall lighting in cinemas or on pillars.
- Package contents: Lamp complete with ballast and 5 x Lux 1 or 5 x Lux 3. Without bulbs.
- Transformer: AC 230 V / 12 V 250 VA
- Efficiency class: C
- Conductor length: 2 meter
- Illuminant: MR16
- Plug base: GX 5,3
- Ballast 250W: 140 x 50 x 37 mm
- Dimmable: Yes (electrical)