The Parchettificio Garbelotto was born from the initiative of Giacomo Garbelotto who, in 1950, transformed his sawmill into a factory for the processing of wooden floors, an activity then continued and expanded, given the numerous market demands, by his son Salvatore called "Armando" and his wife Annamaria. Antonio, son of Salvatore, now has the honor of transforming the artisan enterprise into a capital company: in 1987 the Parchettificio Garbelotto srl was born, which Antonio still manages today together with his wife Renza Altoè and his son Marco. This is how the headquarters of Cappella Maggiore was born, where the group is still located today. In 2003 the company grew further: Antonio and Renza founded Master Floor srl, which produces wooden floors with large pre-finished strips and which in 2007 equipped itself with a complete water-based painting system, the first and only one in Italy. The choice to focus on innovation, Made in Italy and biocompatibility proves to be a winner, in fact the Group's growth continues today, making the company a leader and a reference point for any type of project at national and international level.