Clothtable with unique rubberised soft coat tabletop was awarded with the Good Industrial Design recognition GIO 2011, at the Dutch Design Week on 25 October 2011.
This table is a completely new design and has no comparison in the market. It is unique but instantly familiar. A table with a tabletop in the shape of a tablecloth that is flexible and has a very soft touch. This design has brought a big smile on the face of everyone who has seen and felt it. To be used indoors as well as outdoors. The Clothtable is now available in any RAL colour to match with any chair, any interior or any exterior. In different sizes it can be used as a bistro table, lounge table, restaurant table etc. Suited for restaurants, bars, terraces, offices, libraries, museums, healthcare, resorts etc.
Originally designed by Gerard der Kinderen in 2007 and in that year the Clothtable was also selected as the ‘Official Table Tokyo Designer’s Week 2007’. As of February 2011 the Clothtable is in the collection of ZinX.
- All sizes between 50 and 70 cm
- Standard colours : light grey (RAL 9006), middle grey (RAL 9007), anthracite (RAL 7016), orange (RAL 2009).
- Base : steel, square, round or even flat tripod. Standard colours: white (RAL 9010), middle grey (RAL 9007), anthracite (RAL 7016). Heights: 75 cm or 45 or 110 cm.
- Tabletop is made out of rubber coated foam with a wooden insert. It is soft and of course hard enough to be normally used as a tabletop. The material meets all the standard criteria to be used, even in healthcare situations.
- Contract market: Inquire about the numerous possibilities regarding sizes, RAL colours, embossed logos, round versions etc. High or low pedestals etc. Loose tops are available for installation on your existing pedestals.