Tesora Jewelry Tree is a contemporary, industrial-inspired jewelry storage device, constructed using raw architectural materials. Tesora is designed with three posts of varying heights to accommodate jewelry of any length. At the base of the tree is a dish, which allows for additional storage of smaller accessories, like earrings and broaches. The stand’s unique double wire detailing on each post makes for secure display of earrings or cufflinks. Tesora Jewelry Stand measures at 6 ¼ (diameter) x 16 ¼ inches (height) and is an attractive and efficient product to help organize and store your jewelry.
- MODERN DESIGN: Umbra’s Tesora Jewelry stand uses unexpected materials to create a modern jewelry organizer that is as beautiful as it is functional. Its copper finished posts and concrete resin base are bound to make an impact wherever you display them.
- THREE-TIER STAND: Tesora’s low, medium and tall posts allow you to display jewelry of all lengths; suitable for long necklaces, chokers, bracelets, bangles and more
- EARRING HOLDER: Each post has a double wire top for beautifully storing and displaying stud earrings along with any variation of hoop, drop, or dangle earring
- ACCESSORY BASE: Tesora’s stand is made from concrete resin and doubles as a dish for easy storage of rings, broaches and any other small accessories
- DESIGNED BY SUNG WOOK PARK FOR UMBRA: Pair the Tesora Stand with the Tesora Jewelry box for a complete set designed for all your jewelry storage needs